Notice of Meeting and Management Information Circular Special Meeting of Holders of Common Shares of Ceres Global AG Corp.
The Board of Ceres Global AG Corp. (“Ceres”) unanimously recommends that shareholders vote their BLUE proxy:
- AGAINST VN Capital’s advisory resolution to terminate the management agreement between Ceres and Front Street Capital
- AGAINST VN Capital’s advisory resolution directing Ceres not to enter into any future agreement with Front Street Capital or its related parties to provide any management or administrative services to Ceres
- The reasons for the Board’s recommendations are discussed in the accompanying Management Information Circular.
- Your vote is extremely important regardless of how many common shares you own. Please take the time to cast your vote today.
- Your BLUE proxy must be received no later than 11:00 a.m. (Toronto time) on July 22, 2013. Please refer to the “Questions and Answers About Voting and Proxies” section of the accompanying Management Information Circular for additional information regarding voting your common shares.