Project Integration Manager – Golden Valley, MN
Manage and coordinate all aspects of project management related to growth projects including due diligence and integration of acquisition projects on-time and within budget. Has overall responsibility for the integration plan including project milestones, schedule, cost, matrix management of staff and coordination with outside vendors to achieve transaction goals. Manage all documentation related to growth projects including administration of a document management system and the establishment of document management business processes. Prepares regular reports for executive management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall project management of growth projects including acquisitions, mergers and divestitures.
- Manage due diligence processes and documents including preparation of summary reports for executive management.
- Create detailed integration plans to accomplish transaction objectives.
- Manage due diligence and integration workstreams, resources and budget.
- Coordinate multiple project workstreams among internal functional leads, service vendors and commercial partners.
- Facilitate timely communication with project stakeholders including priorities, delays and anticipated roadblocks to ensure growth projects stay on track.
- Manage all growth project related documentation and reporting.
- Provide regular reports to executive management on due diligence and integration.
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience managing multiple projects.
- Expert in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Detail orientation with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, analytical skills and a creative problem solver.
Click to Apply