IT Engineer / Systems Administrator (Golden Valley, MN)
The IT Engineer/Systems Administrator will be the technical expert for assigned enterprise IT systems and lead our migration to the cloud. At Ceres, we’re relatively small, but we dream big, and we need talented people to join our team. We need people who can think big AND pitch in to help to accomplish the work ahead of us. The successful candidate for this position will not only possess the ability to, but also the interest in accomplishing both strategic and tactical work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES (included, but are not limited to)
- Lead the design, build, and administration of both on and off-premise server and network infrastructure.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in a highly collaborative environment
- Assist in IP-Telephony administration
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and repair a variety of complex equipment and applications in a multi-vendor environment including but not limited to server and networking equipment, plant operations equipment, personal computers, and telephony.
- Provide on-site and remote end-user support and training.
- Additional responsibilities assigned based on skill and interest as identified by the incumbent and the needs of Ceres Global Ag Corp.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or MIS or related discipline plus 4 years relevant experience or a combination of education and experience.
- 4+ experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Significant experience with three or more of the following:
Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows Servers
Microsoft Office 365
Endpoint management methodologies and tools
Veeam Backup and restore
Enterprise security practices
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and manage time.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel to US and Canadian locations as needed (approximately 25%)
- Technical Certification(s) (i.e. MCSA, MCP, MCT, CCNA, A+, CIA, etc.…)
- Office 365 Security Design and Administration
- Microsoft SCCM and Intune integration and deployment
- Azure AD Administration and Security
- 2+ years experience with Citrix Virtual Apps Administration
- 2+ years experience with Windows Domain Migration
- 3+ years experience with Mergers/Acquisition
- Experience developing and maintaining automated processes leveraging scripting and/or API’s
Click to Apply
Experience developing and maintaining automated processes leveraging scripting and/or API’s