ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Answering phones
- Directing visitors to their destinations
- Ensure all visitors to the office and facility are ID’d and logged in
- Interact with customers, contractors and employees on site
- Maintain the coffee/lobby area and ensure that everything is stocked
- Reviewing of Onsite Recorded Video for hours that facility is closed
- Ordering office and janitorial supplies
- Distributing incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Basic photocopying, scanning and filing
- Other clerical support as requested
- Willing to work some weekends and or shift work during busy periods
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Strong Excel computer experience is required. Experience in Office Administration is a great asset but not a requirement as training can and will be provided.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to prepare letters, memos, presentation materials, correspondence, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers, vendors, and other employees of the organization.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Strong organizational skills.
click to apply